We are NOT currently accepting wait list deposits. At this time, our wait list is FULL.
If our summer litters produce more puppies than we have deposits for, we will open up the list again at that time. Please check back in early July.
Tasha X Blaze: expected June 16, 2021
Scarlet X Blaze: expected June 17, 2021
Sky/Blaze: expected in July
Ginger/Blaze, River/Blaze: expected in July or August